WFU

2018年6月25日 星期一

My sister will have a speech tomorrow





Today I want to tell everybody about that my sister needs to speak tomorrow,and I felt excited to listen to my sister.

My sister practiced today, she practiced two times, and my Dad said she needs to slow down and let everybody see the picture.

When she is practicing the speech for the second time, she is much much better than before, she slow downed about 5 minutes.

5 minutes is many, because there are five parts (days), and the first time is 26 minutes, so 1 day is 5 minutes.

5 minutes is many, 5 times 60 equals 300, introducing 1 day is 300 seconds, there are five days, do you know how to do it?

300 times 5 equals 1500, so the time of her speech is about 1500 seconds, can you do this by yourself? You can ask your parents.

This is hard to some people, but you need to learn like me, so you can know the answer you can use paper.

The thing better than using paper is to use your brain to think about the question, than you can get some points.

My Dad always speaks, and now my Dad doesn't need to speak, my sister needs to speak, and I felt very excited about it.