WFU

2018年6月10日 星期日

My Dad and me met a strong Johnson





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday my Dad and me met a strong Johnson, because in every team fight, he will take me to that place.

One time, I recalled, but he took Franco, so I need to walk by myself, and that was very funny, and I will tell you some interesting things.

One time, I recalled, then the next second I was in the Johnson's car, so I was very surprised, and I went to mid lane.

Lots of times we win the team fight, because when they almost win, and the Johnson take me to the team fight, then we win.

Everytime we are almost loss, but the Johnson carried the team, and then we team up, then win every team fight, take the Lord.

Then the Lord destroys lots of turrets, then go to the base, so we win, and also that Johnson always gets MVP.

Which you can see that Johnson can carry the team, and he can be the leader very well, I thought he likes to play tank very much.

Maybe he is global top, and this is another account (smurf account), so he can use Johnson very well, and that is the best Johnson I have ever seen.

You can see the tier list, Johnson is S plus, and that is the highest level in the tier list, he also used Johnson very well.

I think yesterday and today I feel happy, because I felt happy, and I was lucky, because I met an excellent Johnson.