WFU

2018年7月2日 星期一

The Pokémons I caught today





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I caught some Pokémons today. First I will tell you the amazing one.

The amazing one is strong, but I didn't catch it, the strong Pokémon is Blastoise, I don't have it. So I really want it.

I think that is very very unfortunate, because I don't know where is it, and I missed the amazing Pokémon.

I don't want the Pokémon that I don't have to escape from my Pokeballs. If I don't have, I will think they are strong.

And I didn't tell you that I caught a Roselia,and the Roselia is shiny, the skills are very good, the IV is perfect.

But its CP is not high, but I still change its name to perfect. I love it and it is the best Roselia, and it is the best.

And I didn't tell you that I caught an Articuno, it is very good at defeating Dragonite, the best dragon type Pokémon.

I love playing Pokémon GO with Pokémon GO plus, and I will keep playing Pokémon GO with Pokémon GO plus.

I think today I felt happy, because today I told you about Pokémons, and they were very very strong, do you like them?