WFU

2018年7月15日 星期日

Today we went to Plimoth and Plymouth





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Plimoth and Plymouth, do you know why they are different? It is because before they are all thinking about different way to spell, and Plymouth is bigger than Plimoth.

In the morning, we went to a train station near our hotel, but I don't think so, it's name is called Back Bay station, we always go to this station to eat the breakfast, we eat Dunkin's Donuts, I ate hamburger.

After that we went to a place to rent a car, but you still need to give the car back to them, the car we rent is a gray one, the person that is working said this is the same level as Ford Mondeo, but we don't think so.

My Dad is a good driver, he let us to go to the place where the old America is, its name is called Plymouth. Plymouth people make things to eat. They try to live, they need many things to be alive, they are very strong.

We went to lots of places like water front, it is a place that have a big stone, some people people think everybody that from May Flower stepped on this stone. This stone is just a normal stone same as the stones that you see next to the road.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to see the old America, and they use corn to make the soup, and they can cook lots of things, so I think they are very strong, that is the main thing that why I think they are strong.