WFU

2018年7月24日 星期二

A happy day in Wall Street





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Wall Street, there is a bull, but now it is not on Wall Street, later I will tell you the story of that bull, but before that, I want to tell you about stock.

Everybody will be happy when the stock rises, but they are unhappy when the stock falls, we called stock rise as bull markets, because the bull will use his head to make the stock up, and we called stock fall as bear market, because they use claws to make the stock falls down, now do you remember them all?

Everybody loves bulls because they can make them more money, and that is why the artist makes the bull, you can say cow or bull, I think you can try say bull, because before I don't know but now I know, so that means bull is the harder word than cow.

A few years ago, another artist thinks that is a huge bull, and it is a boy, it is a male, how about girls? So she artist asked the master of the park where the bull is, then there is a girl in front of the bull.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to Wall Street, that was a great place to go, so do you want to go to Wall Street? Sit in the train 5 stations of the green line to go to Wall Street station, then you are there.