WFU

2018年7月25日 星期三

Today we went to 9/11 museum





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to 9/11 museum, and that is a little bit like 921 earthquake museum, the museum in America is 9/11 museum, but the one in Taiwan is called 921 earthquake museum.

First, do you know the story about 2001 year September 11? There is a airplane hits north tower, then a few minute after, another airplane hits the south tower, there are four airplanes. Other two went to hit Washington DC.

The third airplane hit the Pentagon in Washington DC, and another airplane wanted to hit the US capitol, they are scared, so someone stood up and stole the chance to drive airplane, then the airplane broke in Pennsylvania.

This is the story about 9/11, there are 19 hijackers in total, the last airplane broke in Pennsylvania only has four people, and other airplanes 5 people, I don't know how they go into the airplane, why they can go in?

That was a horrible thing, they are all very bad, bad hijackers, I hate them, why they broke the buildings, but I can't change history, that already happened, so that mean maybe we can change the future.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to the museum, I am very sad, but I am happy that the fourth plane didn't hit the US capitol,  but I am still very in happy, they broke the buildings, America is under attack.