WFU

2018年7月16日 星期一

I walked 22 thousands steps, do you think that is many?





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we walked 22 thousands steps, do you believe it? Let's guess the answer. Let's talk about what did we do today then we can talk about does anybody believe we walked 22 thousands steps.

Today we went to some churches like Old South Church, and Trinity church, but we have no time to go inside them, we still need to go to other places, if we use lots of time on this place, then we can't go to other places.

When we finished it, we went to Old South Meeting House, we saw lots of things there, we can see the things inside, that is a machine, if you press the button, they will show you the person you want to find.

Then we went to eat lunch, we will eat lunch and go to other places with another family, the family is nice and they are all very smart, we ate seafood, and I drank milk, we had a yummy lunch.

We went to lots of places with a red line made with bricks called Freedom Trail, and we went to the places that the red line told us to go to, that is a good line if you want to come to Boston, I love this line, it is very very long.

Now let's talk about steps, we walked 22 thousands steps, which is the most step we can walk, we can't walk more than that.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to some fun places, and I hope I can have fun in these days, do you? The next thing makes me happy is I think these steps we walked in these 4 days is the steps that we walk for one year in Taiwan.