WFU

2018年7月6日 星期五

Today is the last day in Japan, I am so sad.....





Today I want to tell everybody about that today is the last day in Japan, and I am very very sad, tomorrow we can still stay in Japan a little bit, but only for a short time.

And now it is in the morning, I was very happy to go to other places, before I was so happy, but now, I am so sad.

In the morning we went to a crater lake, and there is a huge lake, because there are some volcanoes.

And I also saw a hot spring with some coins in it, and I think that pond is hot.

We went to another crater lake, there are some shops and they are all about eating. We didn't buy any food initially. And then we went to a bridge, when we crossed the bridge, we saw a stair to go down to see the lake more clear. When we crossed the bridge we saw a street to go to a place, and you can see there more clear, too.

However, there is something. And the thing is the death snake, that was very rare, we didn't go down to see the snake, because that was scary.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to lots of places, and they were fun, so I loved them all.