WFU

2018年7月9日 星期一

The thing I made from Lego





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a thing from Lego, and yesterday I already told you that I love Lego, and today I am going to tell you about how to have a nice time when you are playing Lego.

Today I made a boat that is on the ocean, it is not the boat that is in the space, they are very different, the boat that is on the ocean, we called them ship, and the boat that is in the space, we called them spaceship.

When I am almost finishing the thing I am going to make, I saw a thing in my Lego box, and I had an idea to put them all onto my ship, and I saw a Lego block to put it onto my ship, then I put it on my ship, but it always fell down, so I need to put it on again and again, then I saw a better block to put the thing onto my ship.

I tried to use it to put the things onto my ship, but the thing is heavier than the things, so I can't put it onto the ship, then I had a great idea, I made a thing to make a little square, then I put it onto the ship, then put the things I want on the ship.

After making the ship, I went to my Dad to let him see my ship, and he said this is a great ship, so my Dad and me are all very happy, this is the best thing I made with Lego, and this is very hard to make, you can't buy this, because this is very good, I have 5 main things made of Lego, and they are all very good.

I think today I felt happy, because today I tell you about my Lego ship, and that was a good ship, and I think it is the best.