WFU

2018年7月27日 星期五

MoMA and Top of the Rock





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Museum of Modern Art and Top of the Rock. You can choose to use Citypass in Guggenheim Museum or Top of the Rock, we chose Top of the Rock, because children think museums are bored.

We think museums are bored, but we don't think The top of the Rock is bored, because you can see the whole New York, that was a great place to see the land, so we loved it, that is not very tall, but that is the place where you can see more clear than other buildings.

In the morning we went to eat Dunkin' Donuts, and when we go out of the DD, we went to MoMA, we saw lots of things there, there are pictures, or maybe some photos, that is a great place.

Then we went to the main character in this blog, it is the Top of the Rock, and there are 69 floors, that is same tall as Chrysler Building, they are almost the same, but I think Chrysler Building is taller than the Top of the Rock.

I don't know why the name of this building is Top of the Rock, does that mean that is the tallest building in the whole New York, or the clearest building on the whole New York? If you know why, please tell me.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to Top of the Rock, so that means we are on the top, I think if that is my building, I will make it be tall and clear, so I will be an engineer, but not this kind of engineer.