WFU

2018年7月2日 星期一

We are going to Japan tomorrow





Today I want to tell everybody about that tomorrow we are going to Japan. I am very excited because I can go to another country.

When we are going to Japan, we will have some fun things, and I know a hotel we're going to go to has a swimming pool.

I will have fun in the swimming pool, but a thing that is very unfortunate is almost happened, I can't bring water gun.

I love when I am playing with my friend, I will try to shoot my friend's body, and they will feel cold, and if they do I will shoot back.

And we can play more fun, so we can have a water gun shooting race, if you hit other people, you can get 1 point.

It will be fun if you can escape from other people's shooting, and they can escape from you, so that will be very fun, because that is hard to get a point.

If the game is very hard, everyone will not be very hard, everyone's power is the same. So no one would be the best winner.

And we will go lots of places, the important thing is coming, the important thing is to catch Pokémon, and I can be very very strong.

I think today I felt happy, because today is almost the day that we are going to Japan, we can have fun in five days, I want to have fun.