WFU

2018年7月19日 星期四

Today we went to the best university: Harvard





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to the best university in the world, and yesterday I already told you that what is the name of the best university in the world, its name is Harvard.

When I was little, I always think MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is the best school, it is the first place for Technology, but if all of the subjects mixed up, the best school is Harvard, if your home can't get lots of money, they will still make you go in the university.

They will help the people that can't get lots of money, that is a good thing, I think everybody can go in the good school, that is very good, I always want to help people, so when I grow up, I will get money and help people.

If you help a person, maybe the person will think you are good, then when you are bigger, maybe the person will help you, this is the reason I want to help people, but I don't want to help people that is lying, they just want people give them money.

Harvard is a good university, I want to go to Harvard, but do you know Harvard is hard to go in, because you need to have a good brain, you need to know lots of things, they need to know the things more than your teacher.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to Harvard, that is an excellent university, I love it, because I really want to go in.