WFU

2018年7月28日 星期六

Today we went to Natural History Museum with City Pass





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Natural History Museum, and the best thing is you can use Citypass, using Citypass is better than using money to buy tickets, but if you just go to a few places that you can use Citypass, using money to buy tickets is better than using Citypass.

Citypass is good when you go to lots of places that you can use Citypass, but it is not good if you don't go to lots of places that you can use City[ass, so this place can use Citypass, and do you know that there are six places, and three places can use Citypass, and there are six places, you can only choose three of them.

Do you know the Pokémon Jigglypuff's ancestor is a puffer fish, but they are a lot different, so my sister was mad when my Dad said Jigglypuff's ancestor is a puffer fish, so my sister's mad, this is why my sister is unhappy to use her Jigglypuff to take a picture with the puffer fish that is in the museum.

I love turtles, my favorite turtle is the turtle that is always with me, even when I am sleeping, but it is not with me when I am taking a shower, so I didn't say every time, I said always, always mean that it isn't every time with you but lots of times, so do you know what does 'always' mean now? That is great.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to Natural History Museum, there are lots of things, and we can play there, that is a good museum like MoMA, and that can let us know lots of things.