WFU

2018年7月8日 星期日

Today we went home





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went home, and I felt very sad, because I love Japan, and that is very fun.

In the morning we went to the restaurant that is in our hotel, then we checked out, after we check out we need to go to some places.

And the first place we went is a supermarket, and I will tell you a very good story to Taiwan, if you are not in Taiwan, you don't need to be very sad.

Before, the supermarket is not very very famous, so they can't easily earn money, but some people come to buy things. And the people are from Taiwan, they buy lots of things, and eat lots of things like crabs, so the bosses are very happy. They want to say thank you to us, so if you point you and you say 'Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan' then the bosses will give you some candies.

And the candies are old, but that doesn't mean you can't eat, you still can eat it, but you can't wait for a long time.

When you ask 'how much money?' The boss will use the calculator and give you a number, you need to take their calculators, and give back them a number that you want to be. And the number will be the number that you want and you can make the number smaller so you don't need to give the boss lots of money.

I think today I felt happy, because today we still stay in Japan for a short time, and I felt bad, because we went home.