WFU

2018年7月23日 星期一

Today we went to Central Park and Trump Tower





Today I want to tell everybody about that we went to Central Park and Trump Tower, and we sat in a bus to go to another bus station, then we walked a little bit to go to the zoo, that was a wonderful place, but maybe I have no time to tell you about Trump Tower.

First, we bought four tickets, so we can go in, and you can use your ticket to watch a 4D movie, do you know what is the principle of 4D? My Dad told me and my sister why, because the left piece of the glasses is only for up and down direction of light. That means you can only see lights in one direction. And the right piece is left and right, meaning another direction.

When filming, there are two cameras, one camera is for up and down, and another one is for left and right, then you will see the things come out as 3D. Adding motion and real wind and bubbles, it becomes 4D.

Some are real and some are not real, so I can't really remember, I know only snow, bubbles, and water are real, and there are some smell in each different places like strawberry, or forest, there are some dinosaurs in forest.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to the zoo, and we watched a very good movie, that was very funny.