WFU

2018年7月31日 星期二

Today my sister is the tour guide person





Today I want to tell everybody about that today my sister is the tour guide, and we went to lots of places, and we went to Chrysler Building, too, but do you know that everybody that is not living in it can't go inside the elevator in Chrysler Building, so you can only go to the first floor in the Building.

The building is very beautiful, but we can't go onto the building, that will be beautiful if we can go onto the Chrysler Building, I think that is a lot unfortunate, if we can, that is much better than we can't, I think this is very bad, I don't like this, but I can't change this, everybody wants to go onto the building.

That means if I build a building that can see outside, but only the person that lives inside can go up to see the beautiful New York, but I won't, if I can build a tall building, I won't let any people live in the building, but first I need to build a building, so I think I am a little bit crazy.

And today we went to Grand Central Terminal, that is the biggest Terminal in New York, and you can say the place you got into an airplane is a terminal, so you can use this word in lots of places, and lots of ways, and not just this word there are lots of word like this.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to lots of places, and today we went to eat a restaurant called Wasabi Sushi and Bento, you can know that is a Japanese restaurant.