WFU

2018年7月22日 星期日

Today we went to New York and see Lion King show.





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to New York, and we watched Lion King show, Lion King show is very good to watch, I already know what the story is about, because I already watched the movie, but this is a show.

In the morning, we got up, then we are going to check out, then we need to walk to Chinatown, then go to the bus station near to the south station, we didn't sat in the normal bus, we sat in the Megabus, that is much bigger than the normal bus.

I think Megabus can let 80 or more people to sit in it, there are two floors, we are in the first floor, and do you know only the people sit in the first floor can have table, but if you are in the second floor, you can see outside more clear.

They said when it is 2:15p, we will be in New York, and they said we will get down in the 27th street, but when we are in New York, it is 5 o'clock and half to 6 o'clock, that is amazing, I don't know why it is very different, that is strange.

I think everybody thinks that is strange, do you think the same with me? I think lots of people will think the same with me, if I guess it right, can you tell me? I wish I can guess right, I really want to guess right.

Then we went to watch Lion King show, that was a great show, that is good, but Blue Man show is very good, too.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to New York, and we watched the best show for children, it is Lion King show, I think that is the best show ever, I love it, I think it can be the best show.