WFU

2018年7月20日 星期五

We went to science museum today





Today I want to tell everybody about that we went to Science Museum, that was a fun place, I played there for a day, I love this museum, it is the best museum I've ever seen, and today it closed in 7 o'clock.

Today when we went in the museum, I felt very happy, this is the first time I go to a museum like this, this is wonderful, this is very hard to do like this. We played some, then we went to a place that teaches engineering.

They have some good machines to play, the best part is a place where you can make things with the things they give you, I made a long thing, when you put the thing in the place the fan will blow it, you need to go in the place they want.

The long thing I made is like a rocket, because when I put it in the bottom, it will go down, then the thing becomes faster, then the thing goes out, that means I failed. Last time, I made it in the blue range. I was very happy.

After that, I took my rocket to the place that the people are, and show my rocket to the person who let me make the rocket, then I said 'I finished' the person said 'awesome' then I disassembled my rocket into parts to recycle, then I got a medal.

I think today I felt happy, because today we went to the best museum, that is a science museum with lots of good machines, that is a good place to go, and there is a duck tour station, too. If you want to go to duck tour, you can go here.