WFU

2018年7月3日 星期二

Today we went to Japan





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Japan, and it is a great country, because you can drink the water that you can get from the tap.

Yesterday an unfortunate thing happened, Japan lost World Cup, and I think they will feel very unhappy, because World Cup is very hard to go in. I watched them and I am happy to go to Japan because I can go to other country, and catch some Pokémons.

In the morning, we called a taxi to high speed rail station, and we are going to go to Taoyuan International Airport. And this airport is the biggest airport in Taiwan and there are two terminals, and today we went to the first terminal.

The name of our airline is Scoot. That is a low cost carrier, which people called it LCC, that means the ticket price is cheaper and the service is not that good. And it doesn't have water and TV. You can use phone or iPad but you can't use internet or Wifi, you need to put your bag in front of you, but you can't put your bag on your seat.

When we arrived, we went to the bus station and wait for the bus to take us to our hotel, and now I am in our hotel. There are three PokéStops near our hotel, so I can take out my iPad and get lots of pokeballs, this is very easy.

I think today I felt happy, because today I went to Japan, and I love to go to other country, but my favorite country is Taiwan, and I still love my country.