WFU

2018年7月9日 星期一

Why I love Lego





Today I want to tell everybody about that why I really love Lego, and I think it is the best block that I've ever seen. The main reason why I love Lego is when I am playing with them, they are very fun to make them be together, and when I am playing, I can be very concentrating on it, and I have a dream to be engineer, and I don't know which kind of engineer.

The best kind of engineer is the person who make machines, we called that hardware engineer, and there is another kind of engineer, and their jobs is to build some buildings, dams, road, and maybe they build bridges, we called them construction engineer.

They both are very good, but if you are hardware engineer, you don't need to thinking about will you get hurt, because if you are construction engineer, the things you need to make are all very high, so if you fall down, you will get very hurt, and maybe you will be dead.

I am not going to be construction engineer, but I still love to make things, do you know that when I am making things, I will be very happy, so if I am angry, I can build some houses with my Lego, then I will feel much happier.

And I want to tell you a secret, if you want to make a thing without instructions book, you can buy a Lego that are basic blocks, you can use your brain to make the things, and you can be a great person, because you know how to make things better, and this is very important to be a excellent construction engineer.

I think today I felt happy, because today I tell you about that what I think about Lego, and I know everybody will like to make the things you want it to be in your smart brain with blocks, this is the best block.