WFU

2019年11月14日 星期四

A high damage fighter: Martis





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to introduce a strong fighter: Martis. Now, if I tell you to think of a fighter. Your answer is probably Guinevere, Leomord, Chou, X borg, or Aldous, but my answer is my favorite hero, Martis.

My Martis is now an expert and I think Martis can be useful in a team fight. He can first use his first skill to make the enemies stick together, then he uses petrify so Harley can use his first skill and Johnson can hit the enemies. Then use the second skill to deal damage.

My dad uses Harley because one time he used Grock and died a lot of times. His teammates report him so his credit point dropped. He was angry so he didn't want to be a tank.

I think Martis is nerfed because before he was a super popular hero but now he is not. Gusion was popular but now he is still popular so I don't know why.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a video with lots of highlights. I hope you enjoy it. If you like the video, then give the video a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~