WFU

2019年11月9日 星期六

Mobile Legends: Adventure





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that today I played a game called Mobile Legends: Adventure. It sounds like another game called Mobile Legends: Bang Bang but they are all created by Moonton and uses the heroes.

There are lots of heroes but I can't find Granger, Claude, Kimmy, Ling, Martis and a lot of heroes. I can find Lesley, Cyclops, Freya and most of the heroes, but I think they can add more heroes inside the game.

This game is not so hard because you don't need to use your brain but then I cannot learn. The part that I can learn is how to use the right equipment on the best hero. My strongest hero is Saber.

Saber's ultimate is very strong in this game but not very useful in Mobile Legend: Bang Bang. It can deal a lot of damage.

I fed my Saber with a lot of money so his level is very high. That level makes Saber be a tank because his HP is tough.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced a game to everybody. It is pretty fun so you can try.