WFU

2019年11月23日 星期六

McDonald's toy: Beyblade





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu. Happy Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!!! Today I am going to introduce a McDonald's toy. It is Beyyyyyblade!!!!!

There are lots of ways to play this wonderful thing. The way we played it is: Everybody has three tops, a red one, a yellow one, and a blue one. First, release red tops, then yellow tops, then blue tops.

Then, the tops start to fight. Look at the top that survives at the end. Add one point to the color. The team that gets the most point will be the MVT (Most valued team).

You can also do a quicker mode. First, everybody takes one top, they must be different colors. Then everybody says, "3...2...1...Beyblade" When everybody says Beyblade, then release the tops. See who is the winner!!!

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced a top game. You can discover more ways to play and you can tell me so I can make a video with it. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~