WFU

2019年11月27日 星期三

Politics: Power and Authority





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I am talking about power and authority.

The person with power can make you do something by making you scared. For example, A says, "Sit down!" B says, "I don't have to!" Now A says, "I can hit you and let you die in a mile away if you don't!" Then B can just say "Ok! I sit down!" because B doesn't want to die in a mile away from A.

The person with authority doesn't need to force you. They might be in a big group and you are in it. The person with authority is allowed to tell you to do something.

Maybe you want to ask, "Hey, who has authority?" There are lots of answers such as parents, teachers, captains, prime ministers, Facebook friends, armed robbers, bullies, your brothers and sisters, and police officers.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about power and authority. Now everybody knows the difference between them. See you guys in the next blog. Goodbye!