WFU

2019年11月14日 星期四

The secret behind "10 diamonds one skin"





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody that I found a very cool secret behind the "10 diamonds one skin" in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. I was a bit disappointed when I saw the secret.

When I was shopping with no money, I found a "10 diamonds one skin!!!!!" section and I pressed inside. You could get a Bruno skin or a Fanny skin. The Bruno skin values 600 diamonds, and the Fanny skin values 400 diamonds. The rate to get the skin is 1.43%. So if you really want to get the skin, you must spend about 700 diamonds unless you are lucky.

I think today I felt happy because I found a very tricky thing called "10 diamonds one skin". If you want to have skin fragments, then buy it but I will not buy it and I don't recommend to buy it. If you like the video, then give the video a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~