WFU

2019年11月21日 星期四

The revamped Pharsa is OP!!!





Hi, everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to introduce the revamped Pharsa. Her skill changed a little bit.

She now has 4 skils. The first skill is to make damage in an area. It wasn't Pharsa's skill before. The second skill is still the same. The super amazing ultimate is still the same.

Maybe you will ask: "Hey, what about Pharsa transform into a bird?" The skill to change Pharsa into the bird is the fourth skill. You can't level up the skill but you already have it when you spawn.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced the revamped Pharsa. You can watch the gameplay with Zilong. I actually died 1 time and I think that was funny. If you like the video, then give the video a like, subscribe to my channel, share the video, and tell me what do you want to watch. See you guys in the next blog. Bye Bye~~