WFU

2018年5月27日 星期日

I went to grandmother's house





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I went to my grandmother's house. And let me tell you what I did in my grandmother's house.

Yesterday my Mom took me to my grandmother's house, and I wanted to go home soon, but I need to wait for a long time to go home.

Yesterday when I was sleeping at night, I can't sleep very well, because I really want to see my Mom and now I can't see my Mom.

So you can know I really love my Mom, so let's wait for night time, and I can see my Mom, and this is why I don't want to go to my school.

In my school, I can't see my Mom and I can't talk to my Mom, so I will feel scared, and I don't know how to solve this.

And I think about if I can bring a telephone card to my school, so I can talk to my Mom, but my Mom just don't have any telephone card.

And I thought everybody just want to stay at home, why everybody doesn't like to go outside, and I think that, too.

And I can't even go to listen to my Dad's speech, and I don't know why I can't listen, and I told you I really want to listen.

I hope I can get to my home faster, so I can wait for next weekend, and stay at home, don't need to go to my grandmother's house, and I can see my Mom.

I think today I felt happy, because I almost can go home, but I still love my grandmother, that mean I love my family.