WFU

2018年5月17日 星期四

Sports class





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I had a sport class in my school, and I felt very excited, because I am not good at sports.

The only part I am not bad at sport is jump rope, but I am not pro, I am not very good at it, lots of people are better than me.

When teacher saw I am rope jumping, my teacher counted how many times I can jump, I jump running jump, because this is what my teacher wanted us to do.

When I am learning running jump, I couldn't jump any, then I jump 11 times, then now I can jump 29 times, I think I need to practice more.

Some people can jump 40 and one person can jump 50, they are very good at running jump, but why I can't do that, I just don't know.

If I can practice, I would like to practice, and I want to be the pro, but I think that is very hard, I need to do lots of times.

Practice is the way you can be pro, if you don't practice like my classmates, some of them are eating cookies, and some of them just walking.

They didn't do anything, when I am playing soccer, I run very fast, but I can't catch the ball, because I am not good at catching.

The best is when I am playing soccer, enemies can't defeat me, because I can run very fast, so the ball will stop, this is the good things.

I think today I felt happy, because today I have sports class, maybe I just think that is scared, but I try to do my best.