WFU

2018年5月25日 星期五

I got the second place in Taiwan(OLPC 奧林匹克數理競賽)





Today I am going to tell everybody about what did I do, so I can get the second place in Taiwan, and I feel very surprised.

And I thought maybe it is just because there are only 385 people in the competition, and the quiz is very hard, so everyone can't get very high score.

And I just got 230 points, and the max is 250 points, the first place is 234 points. And let me tell you what did I do so I can do that.

Now I am little, so I have more time to practice, then I use the time to practice. And sometimes I just wrote lots and lots, so I can practice more.

And grade one Math is very easy, so I can easily know what is the quiz talking about, and I read lots of book, so I can know the words.

And that is not just because of me, that is because I have my sister to teach me about lots of Math things, and my Mom taught me like a teacher.

My family are all teaching me, so I have a trophy for my Dad, and my Mom is very good at teaching me, so I love all of them.

Everyone likes their family, and not just love them, you are the best friends, I can did that, it is just because my family taught me, so I just know more, than I can do it.

If you want to do like me, you can tell your Mom to teach you about Math things, that is what my family did.

I think today I felt surprised, because yesterday my Mom told me I am the second place, and I know why I can do that, because my mom taught me.