WFU

2018年5月24日 星期四

I played a game with my Mom and my sister





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I have played a Math game with my Mom and my sister, and this game is very fun.

And now I would like to tell you about what is the rule of this game, and this game has a map, there are 40 rocks, and you can know who is luckier.

The first time my Mom almost won, but my mom is not lucky anymore, she went to number seven, so my sister is the first place, I am the second place.

My Mom is the third place, now I want to tell the second rule of the game, you can make two dices and one special dice.

On the special dice, there are two plus, two minus, one star and one bomb, if you roll to the star, you can choose plus or minus.

If you throw bomb, you can't play one time, this is not just because you almost go to the bottom of the map. You can skip it.

When I am playing, I am not lucky, because I always throw to the bomb but not always good, sometimes I just miss some good things.

Sometimes I can win, but I didn't threw minus, so I can't be the winner, everytime I just think I am now very lucky, when I am playing Paper Scissors Stone, I always lose.

Last time, I won very fast, so that is the luckiest time, you can't choose you win or lose, because this is see who is luckier.

I think today I felt happy, because today I played a game and I won two times, but I want to be luckier, so I can be very good at it.