WFU

2018年5月22日 星期二

Art class is fun





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I have class in my school, and my teacher said we need to paint a picture.

When I know that, I told my Mom and my sister, but the watercolor apparatus is in my sister's classroom, so when it is break time, my sister took it to me yesterday.

When I am painting, I used my watercolor apparatus, but sometimes I use my classmate's watercolor apparatus, let me tell you why I thought that was fun.

When we are changing the water, we did that, because we make the water dirty, so if we don't change the water, when we are painting the picture, it will be very dirty.

We put the water in the gutter, and that can be used to water flowers, the water is blue and some of them are red, so we thought they are fighting.

Blue water VS red water, and then they are all lose, the winner is the purple water, because blue and red make the water become purple.

Everyone try to make the gutter to be very colorful, if you put the colorful water on the flower, the flower will be very strange.

I thought that, because if you put the colorful water onto the flower or different plants, I think that is not very good, they just funny.

Everyone thinks water has no color, but the gutter water is black. If that can be not like that, I will think that is better, because black water is not true.

I think today I felt happy, because I poured some colorful water in the gutter, so we can see the different color.