WFU

2018年5月19日 星期六

My Dad said I use Martis very well





Today I want to tell everybody about that my Dad said I am good at using Martis, when I heard that, I felt very excited, because my Dad said I am good.

Lots of times my Dad said I need to improve my skills, but now my Dad says I am great, I thought that is impossible.

When I am playing Classic Mode, Hilda and Balmond are taking crab, and I am hiding in the bush, then I use the first skill.

When I caught crab, Hilda and Balmond, I used my second skill, so they have low HP, then I use the ultimate, when I kill Hilda, I can use the ultimate again, so I kill Balmond.

When I kill Hilda, I thought Hilda is very tanky, because Hilda is more like a tank, I thought Balmond is more like a fighter.

When I get double kill, I get the crab, and I have lots of money, so I have the most money, I thought their Hilda and Balmond are a family.

And my sister used Lesley, before my sister doesn't play with my Dad and me, and now my sister play with us, so we have more people.

And we are a group, I used 10,000 battle points to make a group, and I invited my sister and my Dad, but I think squad is better.

Squad is very cool, because lots of people have a squad, but I only have a group, squad is much better than group, this is why I thought group is not very good.

I think today I felt excited, because my Dad said I am very good, this is very hard to get, because my Dad usually said I can improve more.