WFU

2018年5月3日 星期四

I felt sad today





Today I want to tell everybody about that I felt sad, because my sister lost this time. I thought it is because another team are heavy.

If you are heavy, you can have more power, you can pull lots of things, and my sister lost tug-of-war. When I saw that, I felt sad.

If they can win, I will feel happy, but another team is very strong, and they have lots of fat people, I don't know why fat people is stronger than thin people.

If the enemies don't have heavy people, I know my sister's team can win, but this is not lucky for my sister, and I felt sad.

I don't know why my sister's class don't have any strong people, if they have, my sister can win, but I don't know why they can't have.

Maybe some teachers think the fat people need to be in one class, fat people can't be the same class with the thin people.

If I can help my sister, I will help her. I am not strong, but if I can help, I will feel much happier, this is what I am thinking.

If you want to win, you just need to practice and practice, that is like jump rope, if I wanted to jump 30 times, I just need to practice.

This is very easy to practice, but they don't have times to practice, I think if they have time to practice, they will practice a lot.

I think today I felt sad, but is not really sad, just think this is very unfortunate, I want to have fat people in my sister's class.