WFU

2018年5月20日 星期日

My sister and me slept in the living room





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday my sister and me slept in the living room, yesterday is a special day.

We slept on the floor, now I would like to tell you why, I did that, it is because my sister said 'maybe we can try to sleep on the floor'.

And I took my little bed, I put it on the floor, then I took my pillow out, my sister did that, too. We had a special night.

If you can do like this, and you have a special night, will you feel happy? Or you will feel very scary? I think this is fun.

If you can do that, I hope you can do that, because if you do that, you can know what will happen, so I like the way I did that.

And everytime I sleep on my bed, but now I sleep in sleeping bag, that was the first time I sleep in sleeping bag, I felt very excited.

This is very cool, if I can do that again, I will do that, because that is like camping, so this is the first time, I really like it.

I never camped any, but this is like camping, so I can know what will you do when you are camping, maybe you can BBQ.

I never BBQ, but I can't BBQ in my home, if I do that, my home will break, nobody did that, nobody wants their house to be broken.

I think today I felt happy, because today I know how much fun you can get when you sleep on the floor, so bye-bye.