WFU

2018年4月15日 星期日

My sister goes to math competition





Today my sister went to a math competition in university, because my sister passed the first competition in a junior high school.

When she is in junior high school to do competition, there are only five people in that classroom, she got a high score in that competition.

If you get high score in the first competition, you can go to this competition, this is the second competition, I felt excited.

If you get high score in this competition, you can get some money, so I hope my sister can get money, there are only two people is grade five.

When we are going to where she does competition, I saw a paper, and on the paper there is something, later I will tell you.

It writes tomorrow is Arena of Valor day in that university, but tomorrow I can't go there because tomorrow is Monday, I need to go to my school.

If I can go there, I can play with them, but tomorrow is Monday, this makes me very sad, I hope tomorrow can stay in home.

When my sister is doing competition, she only know 2 questions, and there are 16 questions, so she doesn't know 14 questions.

I hope she can correctly guess lots of questions, because last time my sister correctly guessed lots of questions, and she had a good score.

I think today is excited, because today my sister went to the competition, and I hope she can have a good score in this competition.