WFU

2018年11月6日 星期二

Minecraft: Escalator!





Today I want to tell everybody a good thing and that is I made an escalator. Now I am going to introduce the escalator to you. It is not the normal escalator. It needs Minecart so you can use it. That means that is not for free. You need to have five pieces of iron. That is really much because iron is hard to have. Minecarts are really good because there is only one thing can move really fast on the ground and it is Minecart. That means Boats are also really useful.

I used powered rail to let the Minecart move. I love the way when I am sitting on the Minecart. I put Activator rail to let the player go down the Minecart. I think it will be good when you go to the top of the escalator. If you put a Minecart on the powered rail, your Minecart will go really fast because I put Block of Redstone under some of the powered rail.

If you know Chinese you can watch the video. Maybe you will think that is really strange because when you go to the top of the escalator. Why there is no anything? I will build it. It will be beautiful on this escalator. I will write a blog. What thing do you think I will put on the escalator.

I think today I felt happy because today I introduced my escalator. I was really like it. Do you like it? You can tell me. I will make a lot of really good things on the top of the escalator. See you in next blog, goodbye!