WFU

2018年11月9日 星期五

My bathhouse





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a little bathhouse. I think it was good because I made it in 2 hours. There is no doors to go into the hall, but there is a iron door to go inside the bathhouse. You need to get a ticket. How to get a ticket? Now I am going to tell you how. It is really easy, you just need to press the button. Before that you need to make sure there is nobody inside it. When you are waiting you are waiting for the bathhouse, you can sit in the hall.

I will make some rooms to give customers to live. They need tickets, too. It is not so  good to just take lots of tickets away. If you do it, that means you are not thinking of other people. If you take lots of tickets, the problem is not because there will be no tickets left. The problem is there will be no rooms. Everybody will think why you need so many rooms, so they will go into your rooms.

I think today I felt happy because today I made my own bathhouse. I was a little bit surprised that I made a really big place just in 2 hours. I think it was really fast, do you think so? I think there will be lots of people in my bathhouse, because everybody likes to take a bath.