WFU

2018年11月26日 星期一

Minecraft: Things that I made





Today I want to tell everybody about that I made some new things. Let's see what is inside!

First, everybody that reads my blog knows that I made an elevator in my hotel. If you don't know, you can go to see Minecraft: I made an elevator. You can see that I made an elevator. You needs to take a ticket to go inside. Now you don't need to do it! I made an auto door. You don't need to do anything. You don't need to open the door. Do you think this is good?

I also made a really cool door. You can't go inside the room if you do nothing. There are two boxes. There are some Tripwire Hook inside the boxes. The only way that you can open the door is to take away all of the Tripwire Hooks. You need Red Stones, Red stone comparators, and lots of things like boxes or Sticky pistons.

I think today I felt happy because I made two new things. I think they are all really good. Do you think the things that I made is good. This can be today's question. I think I can make new things in the future, and you can see more things in the future, too. I will like to do it.