WFU

2019年5月23日 星期四

I got first place in the speaking contest





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, today I have a very good news. I got first place in the final Speaking Contest. I think I did well this time. My mom and dad helped me a lot. They helped me to practice and make props and costumes. My teachers also helped me a lot.

Now I will tell you the rule of the Speaking Contest. There is a first contest and the final contest. In the first contest, each class needs to select top 3. The top three will go to the final contest, and they can get a reward card. Each card costs 500 points. There are two people reading the story Meatloaf, and 1 person reading the story Reading In Bed. I am reading the story Meatloaf.

In the Final contest, there will be 4 grades. I am at grade 2. Each grade has 3 classes. We will have the contest with two other grade 2 classes. There are 9 people. Everybody did a great job. When the contest is finished we talked together. I think there is a funny joke. If bears don't have ears. Who are them. The answer is b because bears minus ears equals b.

After the first contest, I made some changes, because maybe some people will just be better than me, so I should power up. I added two very big letters on my mother's apron, and I decorated my oven.

I think the final contest is a lot harder then the first contest. In the final contest. Lots of moms and dads and judges are looking at you, but in the first contest, there are only some classmates and a few judges.

I think today I felt happy because today I got the first place on my speaking contest and I am very happy. Tomorrow is my sister's turn. I hope you want my sister to win. See you in next blog. Bye Bye~~~