WFU

2019年5月25日 星期六

Jim's story 3 / The race car





"I want that red toy race car." said Jim. His dad said, "OK! I can buy it for you." Jim was so happy because it can run really fast. "Jim! Look at this competition." said Mom. "Wow! A car race! I will get number one."

Jim signed up the car race and he was so happy. Jim used lots of small things to upgrade the race car. Jim worked really hard. "What is that little red car?" said Charlie, "The car is terrible! My car is the best in the universe. Do you want to have a car race with me? I'm gonna win."

When the race started. Charlie's car hit Jim's car. Jim was unhappy. He shouted, "Power on!" The red car pushed the blue car away. The blue car tried to hit the red car, but there are two hands behind the red car. It pushed the blue car away and rushed. Jim's car won the car race with Charlie.

Jim went to the race car competition. Jim met Charlie again. This is the real battle. There will be 128 people in the car race. The 128 people would start at the same time. First, Charlie's car blocked the red car's way. Then lots of people did that, too. "Supersonic" shouted Jim. The red car just hit other cars and Jim won.

Jim got a gold medal. Jim was so happy. Charlie is so angry. 

- The End -


Which one is Charlie's car?

A. orange car   B. red car   C. blue car


How many people are there in the competition?


A. 2*2*2*2*2*2*2   B.3*3*3*3*3   C. 4*4*4*4*4*4*4

The answers are B and A.

I think today I felt happy because I created a race car story. I think race car is a very fun word. When you spell it backward, it will still be race car. I hope you like this story. See you guys in next blog. Goodbye~~