WFU

2019年5月30日 星期四

Jim's magical story 1 / The first monster





"I want to get my first Cutonster (Cute Monster) with my box." said Jim. Jim dressed up and rushed to the woods. It's a Sleeppo. Jim thinks it really likes to sleep. Jim took out his book and said,"Sleeppo is a hippo Cutonster. It is fire type. It's power is amazing when it wakes up." Jim threw a rock to the Sleeppo. Sleeppo woke up and dropped a card. Jim took the card and said, "Yeah! I got my first Cutonster."

He put it in the box and said I want to catch another Cutonster. I want a really rare one. "Do you want to have a battle with me?" said Charlie. "Sure! I will see what is your Cutonster" said Jim. "Go! Treeking!" said Charlie. Jim opened his book and said,"Treeking is a grass type Cutonster. Its speed is amazing!" "Go! Sleeppo!" "Use Flame Snore!" said Jim. Sleeppo snored. Treeking shouted, "Treeking." "Use Treeplanter" said Charlie. Treeking planted a tree under Sleeppo. "Po po" said Sleeppo.

"Use flame explosion" said Jim. Sleeppo made some fire and it defeated Treeking. Jim was so happy. Jim wants to tell her mom. He used telephone to tell her mom that he won the battle.

Jim went to the Cutonster center. Professor Map gave Jim some rainbow food. Professor Map said, "You can let you Cutonster eat them. You Sleeppo will evolve into Sleepy." Jim fed Sleeppo some rainbow food and it really evolved into Sleepy. Everybody was so happy.

-End-


What is Treeking's main skill?


A. Tree and Flowers  B. Treeplanter   C. Three trees

The answer is B.


I think today I felt happy because today I created a magical story, and I think this story is nice. I hope you really enjoy this magical story. If you like it, please tell me under the blog. See you in next blog. Goodbye~~