WFU

2019年5月20日 星期一

The story I made: A piece of cake





Jim is having a math competition tomorrow. He thinks the test will be very hard. He thinks about the competition while eating lunch. He thinks about the competition when he is eating a piece of cake. He even thinks about the competition when he's sleeping.

He woke up at 6 o'clock. He took his math book out and practiced. He practiced until 10 o'clock. His mom woke up. "Hello!"said Jim. His mom said,"I will give you a piece of cake to eat."

They went to the school at 1 o'clock. The competition would started at 2 o'clock. Jim waited for a few minutes. The bell rang. The teachers and the students went upstairs. When Jim saw the examination paper. He laughed because it was a piece of cake. No one practiced in the morning. He thinks he can get the first place.

When he went home, her mom asked, "Is the competition very hard?"Jim said, "It was a piece of cake!" Then his mom said, "Great. This is the reward for you." It was a real piece of cake. They both laughed.

- End -


I have a few questions. I hope you can answer them all right. They will not be too hard. Try your best.

1. When did the competition start?

A. 1 o'clock   B. 2 o'clock   C. 6 o'clock


2. I think this ____________ is hard.

A. asked   B. great   C. competition


The answers are B and C. How many points did you get?

I think today I felt happy because today I made a story by myself. I love this story. I think creating story is very fun. I hope you like the story. I hope you want me to make more stories. See you in next blog. Bye Bye~~