WFU

2019年2月21日 星期四

Minecraft: 7 ways to die in Minecraft





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody 7 ways to die in Minecraft. Some are very easy, but some are not easy. If you don't know how to do it, then you can watch my video. I can tell you how to do it. I think you will like these ways. I think the video can help you. If that didn't help you, you can tell me. If you like the video, please give it a big like.

In the video, I gave you 7 ways to die. The first way is to use sand to kill yourself. The second way is jumping down from a very high place, I used it for two times. The fourth way to die is set difficulty to easy and die in the water. The fifth way is going onto the top of the tree and go down. Repeat until you die. The sixth way is jumping into lava. The last one is use command /kill to die.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody 7 ways to die. I also tried to get 64 snow blocks. I did it in the end of the video. I like to use shovel to dig snow. I love to show everybody very cool things. Please tell me what do you want to know. I will make a video. Remember to give my video a like, subscribe my channel, tell me what you want to watch, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!