WFU

2019年2月20日 星期三

Minecraft: Building my city 6 / Two cool new things around my home





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that I made two things around my home. I didn't tell you what it is because that is a secret. I want to let everybody to read my blog. If I just say it, then everybody will just know and doesn't read my blog. I will tell you what happened in the video. I think this video is good. There are two special things.

In the video, I showed you two things. The first thing is the door with locks on it. I think it is not very hard to make, but I used a very long time to think about how to do it. I think it by myself. I also showed you the boat. It can go forward and back. I think this boat is much better than the one way boat. I think that is wasting boat. I think destroying boats are not good.

I think today I felt happy because today I showed you a very cool door with a lock and a very useful boat. Do you like them. I like the boat. You can use the boats for infinite times. I think these kind of boats are the most useful boats. I think the door is much better than the normal door. If you like my video, please give it a big like, subscribe my channel, tell me what you want to watch, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!