WFU

2019年2月2日 星期六

Sea Life: Stingray is a kind of shark.





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Sea Life and go back to our home. I think this trip is wonderful. I learned a lot from this trip. I try to do my best. I am trying to give you the best blog. I hope you love my blog. Let's begin!

In the morning. We woke up at the Legoland Hotel. We went to the Brick Restaurant. We picked some yummy food. I love the pudding. This restaurant can get 7 points. I will not add this restaurant in my rankings.

After eating breakfast, we checked out from our hotel. We went to the museum that is next to our hotel. The name of the aquarium is called Sea Life. There are lots of fish in the museum. Now I know stingray is a kind of shark. I thought stingray is just a stingray. I don't know it is a shark. Lots of people think stingray is a kind of whale, but it is wrong. Stingray and shark are good friends.

Sea Life is not a big museum, but it is a good museum. You can watch Feeding show if you are lucky. We watched it. It was very good. I think feeding stingrays are fun. I think stingrays will not bite people.

You can draw your own fish. The fish you draw can be on the big screen. I drew some crabs. I think this is a good aquarium, but we didn't buy things.

After visiting the Sea Life museum. We went to Legoland to play for a while. We went to the Children Area in Legoland. The best thing is the train. The train can move. I love the thing that can move. We wanted to watch a movie about Ninja, but the Lego movie theater is closed today. I think this is not a good thing.

When we were tired. We went on the JR bus that is in the bus station. There is a bus station near our hotel. It is next to our hotel. The bus is going to Chubu Centrair International Airport. I think we are lucky.

The airport is very big. It is like Taoyuan International Airport. The airplane is Cathay Pacific. The airplane will fly to Hong Kong after we land in Taoyuan International airport. I watched some movies on the airplane.

I watched Case Closed. The little Boy is called Conan. He is very smart. He can find the bad guys. He uses lots of things to see who kill people. I want to be as smart as him, so I will read lots of books.

When we landed in Taoyuan International Airport. I was tired because I didn't sleep on the airplane. I just watched some movies. We went to claim our luggage. After that, we called a taxi to take us back to our home. I slept a lot. When we were at our home. I was thinking about Nagoya. It is a good place. I want to have another trip soon. Do you want to? I want to have a cool trip again.

When I am thinking about Nagoya. I will feel sad. I want to cry, but I can't. We went to Toyota museum and Nagoya Castle. This is the first time and the last time. This trip is the only chance to have fun in Nagoya.

Maybe you will ask why I write so many lines today. It is because in these days, I don't have videos. Videos make people happy. If I write more lines. You will feel happier.

I think today I felt happy because I can use my computer again. I can play Minecraft again. I hope you still like Minecraft. Do you still like it? You can tell me under my blog. Can I ask you a question? What kind of fish is stingray? Do you know the answer?Stingray is a kind of shark. Stingrays are cute, but sharks are scary. They are similar, but they are different. See you in next blog. Goodbye!