WFU

2019年2月13日 星期三

Minecraft: playing roller coaster





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell you about that I played Minecraft with my sister. This is the first time we have two people in the video. The video is in Chinese, so you can practice your Chinese. I think this is not bad. I like to play with other people. I think playing with other people is very fun. If you don't know how to speak Chinese. You can just see what we did.

We played the roller coaster next to my home. I think it is very cool. I spent a long time to make it. I think it is pretty cool. The coolest thing is the second one. When the Slime Block pushes you up. You will hit the Tripwire Hook. Then the Piston will push you with a Slime Block. I think that is a pretty high place. You can see the top of my house. Maybe you think that is not enough, but I think it is enough.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft with my sister. I think playing with friends is very fun. Do you like it. You need to subscribe my sister's channel. Give it a like. You can share the video. I hope you can do it. I want you to share my video. I think subscribing others are very good. I will subscribe other Youtubers if I like. I love a Youtuber called Mumbo Jumbo. Subscribe him! See you in next blog. goodbye!