WFU

2019年2月23日 星期六

Minecraft: I made 6 more piston doors!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made 6 more piston doors in my piston door world. I think they are all very hard to make. I think the one that looks like a cat is my favorite one. I want to make a coolest piston door in the world. I know lots of people can make 4*4 piston doors, but I think there are some piston doors that are still better than that.

I think making piston doors is a very fun thing. I think that is interesting. I love Redstone. I like to make big things now. I think when you finish making big things, you will think you are good. I think I want to make a cool piston door that can let lots of Redstone Youtubers subscribe my channel. Do you want me to make a cat piston door or maybe you can tell me to make other things.

I think today I felt happy because today I made 6 more piston doors. I will try to make robots. I want to have a real moving TNT cannon. I think it is hard. I want to make lots of very amazing and crazy things that can let me have lots of subscribers. I want to make a cool auto piston door. If you like my video, please give it a like, tell me what you want to watch, subscribe my channel, and share my video.