WFU

2019年2月19日 星期二

Minecraft: Building my city 5 / New things around my home!





HI! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today I kept building my city. I kept building things around my home. I love to build Redstone buildings. I think Redstone is very cool. You can make lots of auto things. I love it.

I think there will be two kinds of videos in the future. The first one is Building my city. I think the city will be very cool after this year. You can tell me what do you want me to make in the future. I don't know what can I make now. I need everybody to do four things. Give it a big big like, subscribe my channel, tell me what you want to watch, and share my video.

In the video, I showed you some new things around my home. My two airports, Air station, and two docks. I think they are cool because they can move. Subway, airplane, and boats can move.

I think today I felt happy because today I told you that I made lots of new things. I love this kind of video. This video is a little bit short because there are only three new things. Please share my video and subscribe my channel, give my video a big like and tell me things you want to watch. See you in next blog. Goodbye!