WFU

2019年2月25日 星期一

Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I am going to tell everybody about that today I watched a movie with my family. The movie is called Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer. I think this movie is very good to watch. I think you will like it. If you want to know about the movie, please watch the movie. I will tell you why I like this movie. There are lots of reasons.

I like to watch the movie that is about solving the cases. I think that is interesting. Sometimes there are some bad guys. I think fighting is very good to watch.

I will guess who are the bad guys, but I am always wrong. I am wrong in every movie. I don't know why. I think it is very hard. Maybe I can just guess. I am always wrong. We also watched another movie, but I think Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer is better to watch. I also ate some potato chips. It is delicious. Do you like to eat potato chips during the movie? Please tell me. I think everybody likes it. I think chips are yummy. The movies are also very good to watch.

I think I love detectives. I like to know who are the bad guys. Sometimes, I think a person must be the bad guy, but maybe it is not. Sometimes, I think a person is not a bad guy, but maybe it is the bad guy. I think this is very hard. I think most of the people are like me. I think everybody is wrong. If you are correct, please tell me. I want to know how many people are correct.

Now I will tell you what did I do today. We ate McDonalds for the dinner. We bought the chips. Then we went home to watch the second movie which is the last movie we watched. I have a question, how many movies did we watched today?

  1. 1 movie
  2. 2 movies

The answer is 2 movies, because I said the second movie is the last movie. Are you correct?

I think today I felt happy because today I watched two movies. I love all of them. I think Detective Conan: Zero the Enforcer is better. Do you want to watch it? Please watch it. I recommend to everybody. See you in next blog. Goodbye!