WFU

2019年1月27日 星期日

What I've learned today: Concentrating is the most important thing to do things well and improve





Hi everybody. My name is Yu. Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to a very cool park called Sea Train Land. I think it was fun. There are lots of machines about score. I was sad. I don't want score in game. I only like the score in the quiz.

We went on a big Ferris wheel. It takes 19 minutes. We also played lots of games. The best game is very fun. I think you will like it if I tell you how to play.

The first part is you will get a paper. There are four blanks. You need to find four places in the maze. In each little room. There will be three stamps. You need to stamp the right stamp on the right blank. We don't know how to speak Japanese. We don't know high one is the right one. In the first time. We were wrong. We corrected the answers. We got a coin.

You need to put the coin in the machine slot. You will get a card. It can be any cards. You can only play ten times. We played ten times. I think that is pretty many. We got ten cards each person. Ten plus ten equals twenty. I got two very good cards. In the tutorial, the card for the main character is weak. It's damage is 10. My best one is 120.

I improved. Do you know why? It is because my sister and me can find the right stamp very quick now. I think this is a good thing. We also went to play a game that is about shooting monsters. There will be some monsters. You need to use the gun to shoot them. If your score is over 20000 then you can get prizes.

My sister is very good at it. She got the prize. I didn't. I was sad. I want to get the prize. I improved a lot. The first time, my score was 5500. After some times, my score is more and more. The highest score is 15700. I was sad. I think you guys know how did I feel. The dragon is strong. I thought it was not important because it didn't give us points. When we shoot it. I felt sad.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to Sea Train Land. It was fun. We know how to improve now. You just need to concentrate. Everything will be good. I think this is a fun place. I forgot to tell you that we only bought two one day tickets. They are my sister and me. Sometimes Mom and Dad buy one time tickets like the Ferris Wheel. See you in next blog. Goodbye!